Howard Lumber Supply Pick-Up Policy
- In an effort to keep cost down to our valued customers we are implementing the following pick-up policy.
- Pick ups for stock material are to be scheduled with your sales representative or shipping personnel at Howard Lumber Co. The materials being picked up for credit needs to be counted, stacked neatly and accessible to our delivery personnel.
- All pick-ups will be scheduled and routed with regular deliveries and completed within a maximum of 48 hours from receiving them in our shipping office.
- It is the goal of Howard Lumber to issue credits promptly on returned products and we ask that all material returned be in resalable condition. Credits will not be issued on damaged material! For Example (CUT LUMBER, LUMBER WITH NAILS OR THAT HAS BEEN NAILED, WEATHER DAMAGED PLYWOOD, TRIM COVERED IN SHEETROCK MUD, ETC.)
- Credits will not be issued on special order items.
- HLH reserves the right to charge a 10% restock fee on all credits returned to our location on products picked up by our delivery team.
- Exceptions or deviations from the above policy are subject to management approval and will be communicated to the customer.